Blog Archive

Thursday 13 February 2014

Planning: Animatic (First Cut)

In this post you will find the  first cut of our Animatic  It contains no titles, but the voice over and soundtrack is included. The voice over is not the final clip, we are however re-recording it as we found it does not go well with our film.

Group Roles: 

Lucy Gladdish-With the help of Amy I finished the Animatic, and included the Soundtrack and Voiceover. Although I did not include titles because a separate Animatic will be completed based on the improvements we need to ,make for example a different Voiceover.

Amy Tilley- For the animatic, I created the production titles at the beginning of the clip and also recorded the voiceover with the help of my sister. Once I recorded the voiceover, I cut any irrelevant parts out and adjusted the volume and speed. However this will not be our final voiceover.

No comments:

Post a Comment