Blog Archive

Monday 2 December 2013

Planning:Music

In this post, you will find details on choosing the music, and gaining permission for using the music.



For our main task, we are creating a romantic comedy called 'Caught'. For our music we have chosen to use Foster the Peoople- Houdini. We have chosen to use this as it is upbeat, and it fitted with our ideas and sounded appropriate to use with our voice over.

Due to not being able to get permisson from Columbia records, we have chosen to use a cover we found on youtube, by Neonavianvideos. I contacted the channel, and they have given us permission to use their song.

Group Roles:

Amy Tilley: In regards to choosing the music, I an orignal idea of using 'Of Monsters and Men- Mountain Sounds'. This song did not fit the genre of our film as it was slow paced and did not fit. After lucy suggested we used 'Foster the People- Houdini' we chose to use this. I found a cover of this song on youtube so it wasn't copyright, and contacted them asking to use permisson for this song.

Lucy Gladdish: I suggested the song we used in our film as it fit the genre and went really well with our voice over. We will add this to our voice over using 'audacity' I got my friend to record the voiceover, and I then edited it.

No comments:

Post a Comment